THE JACK MARTIN QUALITY PROMISE
You can compare the quality of our suits to £250-£300 suits on the rails at the big stores
√ Beautifully Designed 3 Piece Grey Herringbone Tweed Suit with Smart Peak Lapel: Jack Martin, our own label, offers traditional suits with an exceptional design. A masculine 3 piece suit that combines traditional tweed fabric with flamboyant peak lapels. Designed for a best of British look with a trendy twist. Great for all formal occasions.
√ Luxurious Tweed Look Fabric Made in EU: 100% Polyester with wool effect. This fabric is one of the best non-wool suiting fabrics in the textile industry, which exactly looks and feels like pure wool due to a special weaving technique. Never wear Chinese-made suits for the same prices again! Our parent company, Den Textile Co, made this fabric from Spanish durable fibres for the sake of endurance.
√ It is OK to Buy Status, Just Don't Overpay: Buy direct from the manufacturer. We are a British label designing dapper suits for men in our head office in London. After the design details are selected, we produce mens suits in our own facility in Istanbul. You outsmart the middlemen and enjoy superior suits at the best prices.
√ Carefully made by our experienced staff. Our sewers are well trained. They use a combination of machine and handwork. Many processes are better by machine, while the details are completed by hand.
• Exclusive Jack Martin (Semi-Slim or Tailored) Fit
• Single Breasted One Button Jacket
• Peak Lapel
• Slanted Pockets. Double Pocket on the Right
• Double Vent
• Suitable For All Seasons
• Flat Fronted
• Slightly tapered
• Slanted Side Pockets
• Finished cuffs at 32" inside leg and you can alter it to the desired length
• The waist can be let in or taken out 2" as we leave a margin for alterations.
Exclusive Jack Martin (Semi-Slim) Fit: Our Exclusive Jack Martin (Semi-Slim) fit suits are cut in traditional English suit shape inspired by Savile Row. This cut delivers a sharp and streamlined silhouette but allows you more room and comfort than slim fit suits.
• Cut to the shoulders
• Mid-line in length
• Slightly fitted through waist but not as much as slim fit
• Slightly tapered through legs
• Hems are finished at 32" inside leg but you can alter it to any length.
• The waist can be let in or take out 2" as we leave a margin for alterations.
Model is 188 cm tall / 80 kg and he wears UK size 40 (50 EU)
FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS
🇬🇧 UK Standard 3-5 Working Day Delivery: FREE
🇬🇧 UK 2 Working Day Delivery: £2.90 (Order by 11 am)
🇬🇧 UK Next Working Day Delivery: £3.90 (Order by 11am)
HASSLE-FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY: Orders going to the 🇪🇺 EU countries, 🇺🇸 US and 🇦🇺 Australia will not incur any fees. Jack Martin will pay for the VAT, duties and taxes through our carrier. You won't pay for anything extra.
🇪🇺 Europe Standard 4-5 Working Day Delivery: FREE
🇪🇺 Europe Express 1-3 Working Day Delivery: £3.90
🇺🇸 USA Standard 6-10 Working Day Delivery: FREE
🇺🇸 USA Express 3-5 Working Day Delivery: £3.90
🌏 Rest of World Standard Delivery 7-14 Working Day: £3.90 or FREE for orders over £50
🌏 Rest of World Express Delivery 3-6 Working Day: £5.90 or FREE for orders over £50
- We expect to ship orders placed by 11am on the same day. We work with a number of different couriers depending on the order weight.
- All other countries; orders may be subject to import duties and taxes imposed by the destination country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the customer.
No-Quibble 14 Day Return Policy: Returns are FREE if you post your item back to us within 3 working days from the day you receive it. WE DO NOT OFFER FREE RETURNS on clearance items and on international orders.
Sadly item was not received (ordered 23rd October). Sent 3 emails and one direct message via help function on website, I'm still waiting for any response . I am so disappointed. If there was a zero stars I would have chosen that. I've never left negative feedback for any service before and would not have considered it, if there had been any communication. It's not the lack of suit (things can happen with orders/delivery) it's the lack of contact that's the issue