√ 3 Piece Semi-Slim Fit Black Tweed Suit with Double Breasted Waistcoat: Jack Martin, our own label, offers classic suits with contemporary detailing. This suit is a perfect blend of modern style and traditional tweed fabric. A versatile 3 piece suit can be worn for work, weddings and the races.
√ 100% Wool Deluxe Tweed Fabric: Never wear Chinese-made suits for the same prices again! Our parent company, Den Textile Co, made this fabric from German wool fibres with social and environmental responsibility in their own mill.
√ It is OK to Buy Status, Just Don't Overpay: Buy direct from the manufacturer. We are a British label designing dapper suits for men in our head office in London. After the design details are selected, we produce mens suits in our own facility in Istanbul. You outsmart the middlemen and enjoy superior suits at the best prices.
√ Carefully made by our experienced staff. Our sewers are well trained. They use a combination of machine and handwork. Many processes are better by machine, while the details are completed by hand.
• Exclusive Jack Martin (Semi-Slim) Fit
• Single Breasted Two Button Jacket
• Notch Lapel
• 4 Button Cuff
• Patterned Tweed Fabric
• Slanted Pockets
• Double Vent
• Suitable For All Seasons
• Flat Fronted
• Slightly tapered
• Slanted Side Pockets
• Unfinished cuffs to be tailored to the desired length
• Fixed size based on the jacket, meaning that waist size is always 6" smaller than the chest size (unless different size trousers requested)
• The waist can be let in or take out 4" as we leave a margin for alterations.
Exclusive Jack Martin (Semi-Slim) Fit: Our Exclusive Jack Martin (Semi-Slim) fit suits are cut in traditional English suit shape inspired by Savile Row. This cut delivers a sharp and streamlined silhouette but allows you more room and comfort than slim fit suits.
• Cut to the shoulders
• Mid-line in length
• Slightly fitted through the waist but not as much as slim fit
• This is a set suit where the accompanying trousers are already selected at 6 inches smaller than the chest size. For example, a 40 suit comes with a 34 trouser.
• Slightly tapered through legs
• Hems are not finished to be tailored to the desired length
• The waist can be let in or taken out 4" as we leave a margin for alterations.
Model is 185 cm tall / 77 kg and he wears UK size 38
FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS
We aim to ship all orders placed before 1 pm on the same day
• UK Standard Delivery: FREE, in up to 5 working days (80% of orders have been delivered within 3 days)
• UK 2 Day Delivery: £3.90
• UK Next Day Delivery: £5.90
• UK Next Day Delivery: FREE, if you spend over £200
• EU Countries: £9.90
• Rest of World: £14.90
No-Quibble 14 Day Return Policy: Returns are FREE if you post your item back to us within 3 working days from the day you receive it. (Excl. international orders)Please click here for more information about delivery and returns
√ Buy 3 Suits Get 1 FREE suit: For every 3 suits you buy, receive a 4th suit for free. Just add suits to your basket and discount will be applied automatically.
√ FREE hanger and cover with this suit
FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS
We aim to ship all orders placed before 12 noon on the same day
• UK Standard 3-5 Day Delivery: FREE (75% of orders have been delivered within 3 days)
• UK 2 Day Delivery: £4.90
• UK Next Day Delivery: £7.90
• Europe Standard 7-10 Day Delivery: FREE
• Europe Express 2-4 Day Delivery: £5.90
• USA & Australia Standard 7-14 Day Delivery: £5.90
• USA & Australia Express 3-5 Day Delivery: £9.90
• Rest of World : £19.90
No-Quibble 14 Day Return Policy: Returns are FREE if you post your item back to us within 3 working days from the day you receive it. WE DO NOT OFFER FREE RETURNS on clearance items and all international orders.
Beautifully made suit, fitted really well looked fantastic.
I will use them again, Suit Arrived quickly and was better then I expected.
Purchased this very very classy Peaky Blinders Suit.
A steal at the price.
Customer Service and AfterCare was excellent.
Worn to meet the great Robert Deniro
"Hey, your looking Good"